Penile Curvature Surgery is one of popular surgeries around. Among men penile curvature is more common than you think. Lets describe the Penile Curvature first.
If you have a more significant bend in your penis, which may cause you pain or difficulty having sex. You may wish to consider treatments to help straighten the penis. You may be able to feel the scar tissue (plaque) through the skin or you may have pain in a specific part of your penis as the scar tissue forms. During an erection, your penis can bend up, down, or to the side depending on the location of the scar. Some men with this condition don’t have a curve, but might have an area of indentation or “hourglass” appearance.
How Does the Penis Normally Work?
- The penis is made up of three tubes:
- Two erectile bodies, which are tubes of tissue that fill with blood to make the penis erect
- The urethra, which is the tube that you use to urinate
- To get an erection, two main arteries called the cavernosal arteries fill the tissue in the erectile bodies with blood.
- The penis also has veins that drain that blood from the erectile bodies.
- The nerves in the penis that are responsible for erections are called the cavernosal nerves, and they sit on the prostate. Men who have had pelvic radiation or surgery on the prostate may have had some nerve injury that can cause a decrease in sexual function.
Typical cost of the treatment highly depends on the treatment which are going to apply. The figures can be between 2000Euros to 3000euros.
Leave a Reply